วันอาทิตย์ที่ 13 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Optoma Home Theater Projector - Review of the Optoma HD72 720p DLP Home Theater Projector

So you are looking for a home theater projector?

I was a few months in your situation. I wanted to see a big screen for my home theater in my living room, movies and games.

It is difficult and sometimes frustrating to decide what is right. Is not it?

There are so many opportunities to and even after so much time to research, but do not know whether we would be looking for us to be perfect.

I have a little "Months of research and eventually buy "Optoma HD72 720p DLP Home Theater Projector." My biggest concern was the moment when "the 720p resolution would be" too soft and blurry. It has proved, however, a picture, beautiful Crisp, who has completely exceeded my expectations to produce.

So I wanted to share with you my review of "Optoma HD72 720p DLP Home Theater Projector" in this article.

Here is what I think about, like:

It is very quiet
The colors are very natural(Precision)
The image is bright (1600 lumens)
The contrast is very good (a contrast ratio of 4000:1)
Details can be seen in dark areas
The noise is almost imperceptible. You will see a little "black.
Covers all the major inputs (1 HDMI, 1 component, 1 VGA, 1Svideo, 1, Composite)

The only thing I like is that the zoom is limited. However, it can be easily solved if you know exactly what in the screen to the position of the projector. With nearly 9 'projection distance, I am just a 79-80 "Diagonal. It is the images of very high quality.

So, in summary, I agree with all five stars from this Optoma projector has received at various locations.

If you opt for a set of input projector with the same price category, this "Optoma HD72 720p DLP Home Theater Projector for you. I think that's the price for this model a selling point. We can no better projector market for the same price. For less than $ 1000it can not really go wrong with this model.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น