วันพุธที่ 9 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2552

Samsung LN40A650 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV Review

First, the Samsung LN40A650 40-Inch 1080p 120Hz LCD HDTV. I was a little reluctance to buy an online TV of this size, but now that I am through the process, I would do it again in a heartbeat.

I had my TV for about 4 months and I am still quite away from the clarity, detail and colors this set produces blown. The LN40A650 has three HDMI inputs on the back and one HDMI input on the left side that all of my electronics have really madeEasy to install. Then I saw many films, while Blu-ray or the manner in which the films are a great way to show the new series.

The 40 "is the only model in the series 6, which has a fan built-in screen. Some people may be deterred by this, but the good news is that this fan is completely inaudible. I 'I never heard the fan when all running, it is extremely quiet.

When I saw the color I did not care. I like the color red, butNow that I will play more and more slowly for me. All stock photos, Samsung shows a bright red, but with my 40A650 in the living room, the right amount of color. This is not strong enough to steal my attention to television, but at the same time, it looks good if the TV is turned off.

I want to emphasize this series has a ton of options. It is a blessing and a curse. Many features are not accessible for one reason or another, so that the calibration of a brain destructionHeadaches. Hours of my own craft, finally the perfect color led, without washing your photos, losing precious colored pixels.

I made a lot of research before deciding on this Samsung. I wanted to 1080p with Auto Motion Plus 120 Hz, and I wanted at least a screen of 40 inches. After a few hours to compare this model with similar models, I bought it for the quality and characteristics of the whole.

The sound is impressive for its internalSystem. Compare also the cheapest good configurations of 5.1 melodies make this LCD seems tiny and weak.

Overall I am very satisfied with the Samsung LN40A650 40-Inch 1080p pleased 120Hz LCD HDTV.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น